Day One

Saturday, March 6, 2021

 Here the plan, folks! 

At 190 poundaroos I shouldn't need to cut back too drastically to lose some weight. My plan is to use My Fitness Pal to track my daily calories. I also plan to try to get more active each day. Although my phone tracks steps, I don't keep my phone on me all day long. So until I have some sort of way to measure steps, I am going to just not worry about that. 


I have started doing the dreaded burpees every day. Those things are killer, but my bladder cannot handle the stress of the simple jumping jack (six babies out that track), so I am starting with these. I started a couple days ago, and started with 1 a day and adding 1 a day. Which means I did three today, since this was the third day! I wonder if I will get to a day when my body can't even add just one more? Or if will adjust accordingly. Perhaps when that day comes, I can break them up into smaller groups throughout the day. I guess I will have to place a limit somewhere. We shall see!

No, I am sitting crosslegged on my sweet, soft bed and feeling my butt just spreading into mush. I need to get out and walk. I am slightly agoraphobic. Maybe not, I mean I work outside the home and go shopping and stuff. But going out and walking...during the day...and seeing people...is somehow remarkably dreadful to me. Often, I have been known to take a walk at night with my older son. Now that the weather in my area is starting to stay above freezing, perhaps it is time to get that going again.


So hello! Over the next few weeks, I hope to introduce myself a little more and start making some REAL progress on this weight loss and ultimately fitness adventure.




Today's exercise: 3 burpees, 5 "real" push-ups. 30 squats.

Today's food=not great.

I had leftovers for breakfast, which were just a lot of calories. It was early, and I figured I could skimp later. Then my kiddos wanted chocolate chip cookies, so I had a few of those. Then my in-laws surprised me with a whopper and fries. I took the bun off the whopper and only had 2/3 of the fries, but it still was a lot of calories. Finally, my husband brought home champagne. Eight ounces of sweet champagne does a lot of damage. I won't even pretend it was a healthy eating day. But at least the calories stayed below maintenance! I am proud of that. I am a bit HUNGRY today!

March 6, 2021

FOODSCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Breakfast
Coffee - Black Coffee, 6 cup300g0g0g0mg0mg0g0g
Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie - Chicken Pot Pie, 1/4 tray346--g--g--g--mg--mg--g--g
Lunch
Bk - Small Fries, 0.66 Small22432g10g3g0mg317mg0g3g
Burger King - Whopper - No Bun, 1 burger3907g30g19g--mg570mg5g--g
Dinner
Andre - Champagne - Brut, 8 oz17610g--g--g--mg8mg8g--g
Taylor Farms - Buffalo Ranch, 1 cup14010g11g3g5mg410mg3g2g
Snacks
Garelick 1% Lowfat Milk - 1% Milk, 1 cup (240ml)11013g3g8g10mg130mg12g0g
Homemade (Amanda) - Chocolate Chip Cookies, 3 Cookie32441g18g4g36mg191mg27g2g
TOTAL:1,740113g72g37g51mg1,626mg55g7g


Comments

I'm back!

Fishing with my boy! It's not just New Years!  It isn't like I made a New Year's Resolution to get back on track. It's more ...