Day 4-7

Saturday, March 13, 2021

https://unsplash.com/photos/38rJiPghUto?utm_source=unsplash&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=creditShareLink



 I did okay calorie-wise on days 4-6. Day 7 was a fiasco. I didn't even calorie count after a certain point. What happened was I decided to teach the kids how to make maple sugar candy. The small bottle of syrup wouldn't make too much, so I wasn't worried about overeating until...they didn't like the candy. And guess who did like and eat it. Yep. Then by dinner I had forgotten all about calorie counting and ordered fried food from Bourbon and Beale: shrimp, alligator, frog legs, and pickles.  And it was lukewarm by the time I received it and not that great .


So after days of counting calories I woke up with a weigh-in of....190. The same as last week. 

Well. At least it didn't go up! Back on track right now.

Considering my life is in flux right now (remember the Drama? well, after a tiny, little incident, I am now single parenting it), I think I did okay.


Day 4:



Day 5:



Day 6:


Comments

I'm back!

Fishing with my boy! It's not just New Years!  It isn't like I made a New Year's Resolution to get back on track. It's more ...