Weight Unstuck!

Sunday, April 25, 2021

 Finally last week, the scale dropped 3 solid pounds. After being stuck for a couple weeks, I was pretty happ with this. I think I did have some carbs the night before-I don't remember what happened, I just did.

I am going to start carving a cheat day into my week. Not a go-crazy, see-it-and-eat it day, but just a day to have a candy bar, a couple slices of pizza, whatever. I still plan to stay within my alloted calories. I just want a day to enjoy a little of that less-than-optimal food without losing control.

I am swearing by low-carb though. I mean the over lack of extreme hunger has been fantastic. I imagine as I drop more weight and become more active, I will experience more hunger. I will see how to handle that when it happens.

What I really love is the feeling that I am in control of this. I control how to best care for my body. I give it nutritous food and I decided when to have a treat. I love making good choices for me. 

Finally, just being back into the 170s, after a year or so of creeping into the 180s, is great. Next stop 160s! I haven't seen that since 2013/4. I can't wait!

Comments

I'm back!

Fishing with my boy! It's not just New Years!  It isn't like I made a New Year's Resolution to get back on track. It's more ...